Monday, May 4, 2009

The Twins 26 April 2009

Hello there again all you beautiful people,

I was quite busy this last couple of days and could not post anything new, except for Jackie, one of my best friends loading some nice things onto my blog. I told her she is spoiling me with this surprises and I love it! Well I had the privilege to do a shoot with these two twin boys that you will see below. This time I will rather not put any names in because I don't want to make a mistake again. Last night it was too late to call Nevi for the names and this morning it is too early again, and it will be quite a mission to find out over the phone who is who, so this time we stick without names. All I can say is that this is Nevi's two little cousins and I think they are gorgeous, don't you? I love taking photos in an informal way. I want people to have fun, it should not be a stressful event, it is something that they should enjoy. When I leave they must say I will do it again because it was a wonderful experience. So....... if you are looking for a stiff cold studio environment..........don't look at me, you will not get it from me. I like to capture emotions between two people, for example: husband and wife, brothers and sisters, etc.etc. I also like to do natural actions and movements while I am busy shooting a person, that way you sometimes gets you winner shots. Well, enough of me now, let's look at the photos! Please leave comments on any photos, tell me what you think, this way I can keep myself on track or change direction. So.... please do leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment